• The Best Spa Experience in Las Vegas / Henderson I can’t rave more about Lapis & Oak from the minute you walk in the until the time you float out the door so special!.
• I’ve had chronic lower back pain for over 3 months. I've had massages, acupuncture, and seen the chiropractor. All treatments went well but were temporarily. Or just felt good at the time. After my treatment with Mr. Maher, I felt like I was walking on clouds and had a bounce to my step. It was a painful 50 mins but well worth it in the end. I highly recommend anyone who has any chronic issue to put down the pills and go and see the team at Lapis and Oak Spa.
• From the minute you walk into Lapis & Oak you feel welcome and relaxed. Such amazing people and atmosphere.
• Lapis and Oak is the epitome of elegance and relaxation. From every detail of the decor to how well they treat you…I was so impressed. I love going in to buy oils, to get a custom massage, or just say hello. It is simply the best Vegas has to offer.
• This is my “go to” Spa for relaxation and stress relief..
• The service and ambiance is top notch. I was very impressed. The salt room was amazing. Definitely my new favorite spot.
• The massage with Tommy was perfect. He tailored the experience to my body’s needs and provided great information as he worked on me.
• This was our first time here. We will definitely be back. Great massages and the salt lounge with the zero gravity chairs is amazing. I would recommend Lapis and Oak to everyone.
• My FAVORITE place to relax..
• The ambiance and energy of the spa is so relaxing! It is decorated to perfection for the environment it is meant to provide. The staff were all extremely friendly and courteous..
• Best massage and technique I have ever had. Hands down!.